- To boost Evans Cycles’ reputation in the growing electric bike (e-bike) market and drive e-bike sales.
- We used audience insights to identify the ‘carless commuters’ audience, and built out a campaign designed to appeal to their profiles.
- We recreated Britain’s favourite advert – Sir Ridley Scott’s 1973 Hovis ad, featuring the original ‘boy on a bike’, Carl Barlow (now 58 and retired) using an e-bike to conquer the famous Gold Hill.
- An e-bike hub on the Evans website incorporated buying guides and FAQs to help people select the right e-bike for them, as well as a range of e-bike-related content to increase Evans Cycles’ authority and visibility for e-bike related terms.
- Paid Facebook activity helped to increase the campaign’s reach even further.
- PR pitching secured coverage across a range of sites including The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Guardian, and The Daily Express.