A recent IDC report found that companies that implement great business analytics get an average ROI of 112% in five years. We can make sure your business stops relying on over-simplified analytics and outdated last-click attribution, and give you greater insight into your customer buying journey, more confidence around marketing decisions and a more impressive ROI.
- We audit your analytics set up to ensure it’s robust and providing as much (and as accurate) information as possible.
- We help you to migrate to analytics and tagging solutions that will set you up for growth
- We’ll work with you to put in place integrated measurement frameworks so that you can accurately forecast and assess business performance and make better investment decisions
Our analytics team brings together our planning, SEO and media consultants to plan, implement and support tracking and measurement activities.
Our approach to measuring and tracking performance has allowed ambitious brands to make large scale commercial decisions based on data about how their customers use their websites.
We’ve worked with supermarkets, travel specialists, such as The Specialist Leisure Group, and fast-growing retailers, such as SportsShoes.com to give them the confidence in their data and their decision making.
Our analytics services:
- Analytics auditing, analysis and assistance: Too many brands base business and marketing decisions on ropey data. Our auditing, analysis and assistance service will give you make sure that you don’t.
- Google Tag Manager: Take control of your website’s ability to track and evaluate performance and report KPI achievement with certainty using Google Tag Manager.
- Bespoke, real-time reporting: Want reports that measure the right areas, provide insight and make sense to a broad range of stakeholders? We’ve got tonnes of experience setting up bespoke, real-time reports to make sure that you’re keeping track of the metrics that actually matter.
- Attribution: Don’t rely on outdated last click attribution to guide your investment decisions. Learn more about your customer journey, the role of each element in your marketing mix and where you should be investing for the most impact with our attribution service.
- Training: We can educate and upskill your internal team to help you take more control of your data and learn how to use it for better marketing.