Are you full of knowledge, curiosity and energy for all things digital – from strategy through to delivery of SEO, paid media, content and PR? We’re always looking for brilliant people who want a rewarding challenge in their career at one of the best places to work in the UK. If this is you, we should definitely talk.
We’re a progressive, genuine and very conscious business with three pillars of success – People, Profit and Planet. We have an incredible culture that has been nurtured for years. We’re not solely focused on creating profit for shareholders. That’s important of course, but our initiatives around being a progressive, people first and carbon-positive workforce are equally important. We can offer you an unrivalled working environment with a few of our many great perks listed here:
- Unlimited holiday
- Regular time out for your own personal development to become a better version of yourself and £1K budget to support that
- Remote first, flexible working hours
- Ride to work scheme & Free Brighton Bike hire
- Private Bupa health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- Life insurance
- £25 per month self-care fund
- £25 per month working-from-home costs support
- Half-price activities with a group of 4 x or more people (think paddle boarding, cinema club, go karting, choir etc!)
- Monthly book club including the cost of book or Audible
- Market leading enhanced parental support including maternity & paternity leave and fertility support
- When we’re in the office, we’re five minutes from the beach
- Christmas and summer parties, of course!
- We’re committed to offsetting our emissions for the lives of every employee – everyone has their own forest being planted around the world starting with 250 trees each
Our approach to remote first working and onboarding
Since the pandemic, we’ve moved to a remote first way of working. We’re all able to work where we do our best work, whether that be from home, from our lovely central Brighton agency or a nearby café.
The agency is open daily for hot desking with most Brighton folks coming in two or three days each week. With some of us in Cornwall, London, the Midlands and home counties, our remote team come in at least once a month for team ‘anchor days’, as well as meeting up in London workspaces.
There are cross-team monthly lunches in Brighton to better get to know your new colleagues and out-of-work social get-togethers are very much encouraged, with subsidised activities for 4 or more people.
As well as your new laptop, a welcome box of goodies and introductory sessions with every team, you’ll also be buddied up with someone in another team to help you find your feet.
Don’t just take our word for it
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 20 UK workplace for the last 9 years by the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Institute.
100% of our team surveyed by GPTW said: “Taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work.”
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a profit-share bonus based on hitting company targets.
How to apply
Send your CV with a cover email outlining why you fit the bill – please include what makes you a stunning colleague.
Email applications to: [email protected]
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries, please! Thank you.