This hands on, instructor-led session is designed for people who need to use Google Analytics to track their visitors, improve their marketing strategy and understand how visitors interact with their website.
A typical days agenda is below; however, if you require a more bespoke course, contact us.
– How to make Analytics work for your organisation
– How to find and interpret the data you need
– Setting up a Google Analytics Accounts
– Audience Reports
– Common report features & controls
– Real-time Reporting
– Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversion Reports
– Standard Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce
– Multi-Channel Funnels & Attribution
– Introduction to Google Tag Manager