Our PR team combines ‘traditional’ and digital PRs, data analysts, content planners and producers, and SEO consultants, to deliver digital PR that’s grounded in quantitative and qualitative data and delivers measurable commercial impact.
- We use data to find, understand and reach the right audiences, either directly or via. influencers, journalists and media sites.
- By better understanding your different target audiences, we develop PR campaigns and programmes of content that have the best chance of earning authority and being successfully amplified online.
- We use owned, earned, paid and social channels to increase awareness and engagement with your brand.
- We measure digital PR performance. We’re focused on its contribution to the bottomline, not just listing coverage, links and shares.
It’s an approach that has generated significant commercial success for ambitious brands ranging from established high street names, such as Long Tall Sally to fast-growing challenger brands such as Celebrity Cruises and more besides.
Given how much importance we place on measurement, it’s no surprise that market-leading PR measurement tool, CoverageBook started life as an in-house tool here, and that our people continue to develop new ways of thinking about and doing digital PR now and in the future.
Our PR services:
- Strategic communications: We integrate your owned, earned, paid and social channels to tell brand stories that deliver impact.
- Branded content: We work with you to plan, produce and promote branded content that drives awareness, consideration, conversion and advocacy too.
- Media relations: We have developed the most effective ways to find and work with journalists and other media professionals in what is an increasingly fragmented landscape.
- Digital newsroom: We use a range of mediums to produce, distribute, amplify and measure digital PR and content that gets you on the news agenda.
- Data research and analysis: We implement a data-led approach to finding, understanding and reaching the right audiences for you, and to identifying the topics that will help your brand effectively engage them.
- Training: If you want to be able to do more yourself, either by upskilling an existing team, in-housing digital PR work or developing new capabilities, we can help.