Our content team brings together people from our planning, SEO, PR and media teams, alongside data analysts, tool builders and content specialists, to deliver content that supports ambitious growth.
- We take whatever existing research you already have and supplement this with additional quantitative and qualitative insight to identify what the content opportunity is and the extent to which you’re is taking advantage of it.
- We then plan what content needs to be produced and in what formats, where it should be promoted, and for what purpose.
- We are media ‘agnostic’ in that we are not wedded to any specific mediums or channels because of our internal capabilities; where we think necessary, we outsource work via the Propellernet Collective (a group of trusted freelancers and specialist small agencies).
- We can work with you as a standalone content planning and production partner, or collaborate with your inhouse content and production teams.
- We measure the value of everything we do across channels, be that visibility (for example, increased traffic), customer experience (for example, page views), links and signals (for example, content shares) and brand performance (for example, increased market share).
Our content services:
- Content Planning: For brands that want to know what content needs to be produced and in what formats, and where it should be promoted
- Content Production: For brands that need a partner to produce new content, or repurpose existing content, either working on their own or in partnership with in-house teams
- Content Promotion: For ambitious brands that want to publish and promote content to foster engagement, be that via digital PR, social communities, display advertising, paid social, partnerships or other channels