We’re a great place to work and a great place to do great work.
Our team is proud to have built a successful, profitable, purposeful business which is also a brilliant place to work. We put people first and propel them forward, both personally and professionally to boost happiness, reach world-class engagement levels, deliver the work of our lives and generally make life better all round.
We’ve received mulitple awards for our culture and our work, including being recognised as one of the UK’s trailblazers by Great Place to Work®, Campaign’s Best Workplaces, Investors In People and Timewise. Propellernet has also won awards across the marketing spectrum; from PR Moment and the DMA’s for impact through to the Grand Prix at The Drum for creativity and Business of the Year from the Business Women’s Excellence Awards. We’ve been showcased for the way we work, as well as the work we do, by the BBC, the Guardian, Management Today, The Times, the Parliament Trust and the Chamber of Commerce.
Here’s some more reasons why we think we’ve created a pretty special place to work, and a great team to work with:
- 98% of our team would recommend working here, and actively do.
- We offer flexible working to our team around both when and where they can work. This supports them in managing work/life balance and helps boost productivity. Flexibility means our team never have to miss their kids’ sports days or the first day of school, and can choose to go running before work, or simply walk into the office, rather than driving – better for everyone in the long run.
- Our office is full of wide-open spaces, as well as specially designed areas for quiter working. It’s brilliant for collaboration and teamwork, for people to bounce off each other and connect face-to- face, for maintaining our culture and celebrating together, as well as focusing on deep work.
- We make sure our team have the best tools for the job – whether that’s technology to faciliate remote working, collaboration tools like Slack or access to best in data and insight sources in the business to help deliver terrific work for our clients.
- There’s a lot of trust amongst our team. We’re a bright and supportive bunch. We believe that focusing on outputs rather than inputs brings out the very best of our people.
- We dedicate 20% of our time to ongoing learning. Our team has dedicated Academy budget to focus however they choose to help propel themselves forward in their careers. It helps our clients and us stay ahead of the compeition.
- We provide breakfast and fruit to our team throughout the week.
- We have a weekly Pilates class and also regular massage and reflexology treatments to help our team manage their wellbeing.
- Regular company events, from Summer parties to Christmas wreath making to pub quizes, all organised by our Fun Ministry.
- We offer our team the Cycle to Work scheme and we pay for them to Brighton’s bike share scheme too.
- Early finish Fridays with Friday beers too.
If you’re interested in working with us as a client or as part of our team, then we’d love to hear from you.