We’re a great place to work and a great place to do great work.
Our team is proud to have built a successful, profitable, purposeful business which is also a brilliant place to work. We put people first and propel them forward, both personally and professionally, to boost happiness, reach world-class engagement levels and deliver the work of our lives.
We’ve received multiple awards for our culture and our work, including being recognised as one of the UK’s trailblazers by Great Place to Work®, Campaign’s Best Workplaces, Investors In People and Timewise. Propellernet has also won awards across the marketing spectrum; from PR Moment and the DMA’s for impact through to the Grand Prix at The Drum for creativity and Business of the Year from the Business Women’s Excellence Awards. We’ve been showcased for the way we work, as well as the work we do, by the BBC, the Guardian, Management Today, The Times, the Parliament Trust and the Chamber of Commerce.
We’re also extremely proud to say that as of June 2021, Propellernet is a Certified B Corporation(TM). We hold ourselves to the highest level of accountability and have implemented a framework for decision making that links to a triple bottom line of People, Profit and Planet. This is an exciting new chapter for us, changing our ways of working to ensure that our people-first approach to running the business has evolved to include a planet-first response – from our energy providers to our recycling schemes, CSR to Mangrove planting in Madagascar, we’re aspiring to be the change-makers of the world’s broken systems.
- 100% of our team would recommend working here, and actively do.
- We offer flexible working to our team around both when and where they can work. This supports them in managing work/life balance and helps boost productivity.
- Our office is full of wide-open spaces, as well as specially designed areas for quieter working.
- We make sure our team have the best tools for the job – whether that’s collaboration tools like Slack or access to best in data and insight sources in the business.
- There’s a lot of trust amongst our team. We’re a bright and supportive bunch. We believe that focusing on outputs rather than inputs brings out the very best of our people.
- We offer unlimited holiday to every Propellernet employee.
- We dedicate 20% of our time to ongoing learning. We have a £1k per employee, per year, Learning & Development fund for each member of our team to spend however they choose, to help propel themselves forward in their careers.
- We provide breakfast and fruit to our team throughout the week.
- We use Ecologi to plant trees to celebrate successes in the business like new business wins or to welcome a new starter.
- We have a weekly Pilates class and also regular massage and reflexology treatments to help our team manage their wellbeing.
- Seven members of our team are qualified Mental Health First Aiders.
- We hold regular company events, from Summer parties to Christmas wreath making to pub quizzes.
- We offer our team the Cycle to Work scheme and we pay for them to use Brighton’s bike share scheme too.
- Early finish Fridays with Friday drinks too.