Technical SEO Consultant
We are looking for a Technical SEO Consultant with at least 2 years’ experience, who is looking to join the award-winning team here at Propellernet.
Propellernet is a place where all people are celebrated and welcome, regardless of their age, disability, gender, lived experience, neurodiversity, race, religion, sexual orientation or social class.
- At least 2 years’ experience of technical SEO in a similar role.
- Enthusiasm for and a desire to learn more about SEO
- Detail focused with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong and confident written and spoken communicator, the ability to consult with and present to clients at all levels
- You enjoy staying up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- You’ll be comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console and Screaming Frog
- Experience with recommending technical and content optimisations
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
About the role:
As part of one of our core teams, you’ll be responsible for implementing and supporting SEO activity across a number of clients, whilst gaining a deeper understanding of SEO through a combination of training, self-learning and hands on experience.
Your day-to-day activity will include:
- Conducting keyword research and analysis
- Conducting in-depth technical audits to find SEO issues and opportunities, and put together recommendations on how to fix them
- Reporting on the impact of SEO activity, drawing insights from the results and presenting analysis and recommendations
- Contributing to the planning, prioritisation and delivery of high-quality recommendations – anything from site speed recommendations to helping with complex site migrations
- Contributing to the iterative improvement to our processes and approach
- An SEO enthusiast helping to spread knowledge of the subject within the agency and externally
- Curious, a self-starter who seeks to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Doing great work through client results and knowledge sharing
- Being proactive in identifying and responding to potential issues on clients’ websites
- Pitching in with other duties as they arise
Location: Remote or Brighton-based
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in our office or working from home. All employees are expected to travel to client or team meetings from time to time, and if you aren’t Brighton based, we do expect you to cover the cost to join your team at least once a month in our Brighton office for team meetings and catch ups – Zoom is great but it’s nice to hang out in person every now and then too!
- Unlimited Holiday – take as many holiday days as you like over the year, as long as you’re acting in the best interest of the business .
- Health & Wellbeing Support – a £300 per year Self-Care fund to spend as you choose, plus a Bupa Health Cash Plan to contribute towards medical, dental and optical treatments.
- Flexible Working – work where and when you work best with flexible working hours so you can fit work around life, rather than having to fit life around work.
- Monthly Coaching – we partner with Sanctus who offer confidential monthly coaching on any topic you wish to discuss.
- Regular Social Events – Summer and Christmas parties, team lunches and cross agency socials.
- Protection for your future – enhanced pension contributions and death in service cover for all employees.
- Learning & Development Fund – a ‘Propel Day’ per month for every employee to focus on developing new skills or knowledge. plus a £1k per employee, per year Learning & Development fund: conference tickets, training courses, speaker events… you choose!
- Family Support – enhanced maternity, paternity and family planning packages.
Salary: £30k – £40k dependent on experience
Start Date: August 2022 (dependent on notice period)
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a perfect fit for this role to [email protected]
Applications are being accepted immediately.
No agencies please.