Paid Media Consultant
Would you like to join a multi-award-winning, B Corp Certified agency who have also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK five years in a row? If the answer is yes, read on! Our Media team are looking for a Paid Media consultant to join their autonomous and award-winning team.
- You have day to day responsibility for ensuring client accounts are meeting objectives across multiple channels.
- You own the performance of your clients’ media channels including account builds, expansion, optimisation, testing and reporting.
- With support from our Strategy team and insight tools, you’ll set strategic direction for clients across multiple media channels.
- You will be client facing, providing incisive, actionable insight through regular reporting, ad hoc client calls and meetings.
- You will be comfortable leading meetings and calls.
- You will support new business, auditing prospect’s activity and producing or presenting pitch material.
- You will pro-actively identify case study and award-worthy work, collaborating with the Marketing team to write them up.
- Our Media team is self-managed. Every member contributes to the successful management of client work ensuring best practice.
- You will own certain roles within the self-managed team dependent on your skillset and how that dovetails with the team.
About the role:
- You have a comprehensive operational knowledge of search, shopping and social channels as a minimum.
- You have worked in paid media for at least 3 years either agency or client side.
- You are a quick learner, and embrace new platforms, features and functionality where they deliver benefit to your clients.
- You are commercially savvy, and understand how media performance impacts wider business activity.
- You are a self-starter who will enjoy autonomy and the opportunity to work in a self-managed team.
- You are comfortable communicating complex media stories to stakeholders of all seniorities and levels of understanding. Naturally curious, you’re always looking for ways to improve how we do things.
Location: Remote or Brighton-based
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in our office or working from home. All employees are expected to travel to client or team meetings from time to time, and if you aren’t Brighton based, we do expect you to cover the cost to join your team at least once a month in our Brighton office for team meetings and catch ups – Zoom is great but it’s nice to hang out in person every now and then too!
- Unlimited Holiday – take as many holiday days as you like over the year, as long as you’re acting in the best interest of the business .
- Health & Wellbeing Support – a £300 per year Self-Care fund to spend as you choose, plus a Bupa Health Cash Plan to contribute towards medical, dental and optical treatments.
- Flexible Working – work where and when you work best with flexible working hours so you can fit work around life, rather than having to fit life around work.
- Monthly Coaching – we partner with Sanctus who offer confidential monthly coaching on any topic you wish to discuss.
- Regular Social Events – Summer and Christmas parties, team lunches and cross agency socials.
- Protection for your future – enhanced pension contributions and death in service cover for all employees.
- Learning & Development Fund – a ‘Propel Day’ per month for every employee to focus on developing new skills or knowledge. plus a £1k per employee, per year Learning & Development fund: conference tickets, training courses, speaker events… you choose!
- Family Support – enhanced maternity, paternity and family planning packages.
Salary: £30k + dependent on experience
Start Date: immediate (dependent on notice period)
We’re open to this being either a full-time or a part-time role depending on your preference and current commitments.
Please email your application to [email protected]
A CV is great, so do include it if you have one, but really we want to hear about why you think you’d be perfect for this role. If you want to find out a bit more about the role to decide if it’s the right role for you, drop us an email and we’ll give you a ring and chat it through in more detail.
Applications are being accepted immediately for initial interviews.