We’re looking for an experienced Account Director to join our award-winning team working across our client portfolio at Propellernet.
Propellernet is a place where all people are celebrated and welcome, regardless of their age, disability, gender, lived experience, neurodiversity, race, religion, sexual orientation or social class.
Reporting into a Client Partner, you’ll be responsible for leading a portfolio of accounts to drive strategic growth across SEO, Paid Media, Content and PR. Central to the role is acting both as strategic client counsel and project managing work successfully to ensure great results, client satisfaction and commercial growth. You’ll share your knowledge and experience with those around you to upskill wherever necessary.
We are looking for someone who
- Has 5+ years’ hands-on experience, either client or agency side, working with big brands, with at least 2+ years in an Account Director Role (or equivalent) – Ecommerce experience is a big bonus
- Incredibly organised – can manage all aspects of client service and team project management in your sleep
- Shows a broad experience of managing digital marketing projects with knowledge of SEO, Paid Media, Content, analytics and Digital PR
- Is a confident communicator with proven influencing and negotiation skills
- Can confidently represent clients at inter-agency meetings – giving strategic counsel for best results
- Has strong commercial acumen and financial management
- Can create, manage, and reconcile complex annual budgets
- Can project manage a team with diverse skillsets effectively
- Embraces change and the challenge that comes with it
- Enjoys creating genuine working relationships with clients that create trust and growth
About the role:
- Commercial ownership of 6 to 7 client accounts – single or multi-channel
- Ownership of all aspects of client servicing, project management, satisfaction, growth and strategic development for your clients
- Work with the client (and our team) to develop client strategies that put them ahead of their competitors, continually adapting to the changing media environment and utilising new innovations as appropriate
- Motivate and organise the team to deliver high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award winning results
- Support new business initiatives with drive and enthusiasm
- Deliver against forecast targets for individual clients proactively to achieve these
- Play an active role to strive for continual improvement in the way we service and deliver to our clients, proactively making suggestions as appropriate
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships beyond the key marketing contacts
Location: Hybrid working with at least one day per month in our Brighton office
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in our Brighton office, at your home, or somewhere else. Our office is set up with hot desks for anyone who chooses to work there.
You’d be expected to travel to client and team meetings from time to time, and we do expect you to join your team at least once a month in the office for face-to-face training and team anchor days.
Salary: £48k + (based on experience) plus annual bonus based on hitting company targets.
We’re a progressive, genuine and conscious business with three pillars of success:
People, Profit and Planet.
In 2021 we became a certified B Corp, meaning we “meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose”.
We have an incredible culture with perks including (but not limited to!):
- Unlimited holiday
- A paid day-off a month to focus on your own development
- £1k per year L&D fund to spend as you choose
- Private Bupa Health Cash Plan
- 5% contributory pension
- Monthly confidential coaching
- Life insurance
- Flexible working to help work fit around your personal life
- £25/month WFH costs support
- £600 a year self-care fund to spend on your health and wellbeing
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption leave and fertility treatment support
…and don’t just take our word for it, we’ve come Top 20 in the Great Place To Work Awards or Campaign’s Best Workplaces every year for the past 10 years.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering email outlining why you fit the bill to: [email protected].
Strictly no recruitment agencies – thanks!