The one day Google Analytics Training Course from Propellernet is designed to teach you how to use the Google Analytics platform to fully understand your users journey throughout your website.
This hands on, instructor-led session is designed for people who need to use Google Analytics to track their visitors, improve their marketing strategy and understand how visitors interact with their website.
A typical days agenda is below; however, if you require a more bespoke course, contact us.
– How to make Analytics work for your organisation
– How to find and interpret the data you need
– Setting up a Google Analytics Accounts
– Audience Reports
– Common report features & controls
– Real-time Reporting
– Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversion Reports
– Standard Ecommerce and Enhanced Ecommerce
– Multi-Channel Funnels & Attribution
– Introduction to Google Tag Manager
Training courses are held within Brighton or London, although if you require in-house bespoke training, please contact us, and we can discuss your needs. We also offer Google Tag Manager training