Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency that has won UK & EU Search Awards, Drum, PRCA Dare, PR Moment, Chip Shop and Sabre Awards as well as being awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK five years in a row?
We’re a company who commit to investing in your career and wellbeing with 5% of profits every month going into Health and Wellbeing initiatives. Some of our other benefits include: Flexible working; an additional 3 extra days leave upon your work anniversaries (up to 28 days); paid month sabbatical; 12 training days a year to use for whatever you like to help you become the best version of yourself, legendary summer and Christmas parties.
- You’ll lead the vision, management and growth of the Paid Media department
- You’ll coach and develop a multi-disciplinary team
- You’ll lead and deliver forward thinking and innovative paid media strategies across a great group of clients in retail, fashion and travel sectors
- You will work closely with the other HoDs and client service leads to deliver solutions focused client responses
- This high-profile role will have influence across the whole organisation and requires excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Lead and manage the agency’s paid media strategy across PPC, Social and display, ensure alignment with wider digital and other marketing disciplines
- Support the team in setting paid media strategy for key clients and communicate it effectively to key stakeholders. Oversee paid media delivery and critically appraise it
- Optimise and sign off on client deliverables such as reports, presentations and forecasts
- Ensure our channel expertise remains market leading and meets our client needs
- Nurture senior relationships with key clients
- Support new business initiatives, attending and leading in pitches to win more Paid Media and full-service clients
- Raise the external profile of our media offering through case studies, award entries and speaking opportunities
- Act as our Subject Matter Expert and digital ambassador; you’ll have your finger on the pulse of industry developments and best practice and ensure we drive continuous improvements
- Lead the team’s ongoing testing and optimisation of all paid media activities across search, shopping and display. Leading by example and rolling your sleeves up to help the team as and when required
- You’ll highlight areas of improvement or training needs through regular one to ones with your team and ensure they are developing all the time
- Lead your team by example – be passionate, motivating and inspiring
- Pitching in with any other responsibilities as they arise
We are looking to an experienced practitioner to inspire and guide our team of consultants. You will have:
- At least seven years’ paid media experience, preferably in an online agency environment
- Experience managing a senior team of paid media specialists, ideally in an agency environment
- Detailed product knowledge and understanding across Search, Social and Display
- An inquisitive attitude with a solution orientated mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about paid media with an analytical mind-set
- A love of line management and the development of your team
- A history of setting winning cross-channel strategies
- A strong background in pitching and up-selling paid media services
- An excellent and confident written and spoken communicator, able to consult and gain trust with clients of all levels, leading and developing strong relationships
- Experienced innovator and leader with a proven track record of delivery
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for the last 5 years by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
Ninety percent of the agency team was surveyed last time by GPTW and 100% of those surveyed said that taking everything into account “…this is a great place to work.”
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
We also offer a health cash plan and pension plan.
How to apply
Please send us your CV using the hyperlink (hover over the word ‘CV’ ) and outline why you fit the bill. Please also include your current salary if relevant.
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.