You are an experienced Account Director or a Senior Account Manager looking for your next career move.
You have at least 5 years search experience and can’t wait to work for a forward-thinking, people-first agency that is one of the best places to work in the UK.
You are full of knowledge, curiosity and energy for all things digital – from strategy through to delivery of SEO, paid media, content and PR
You love doing amazing work that you’re so proud of, you can’t help but talk about it in the pub with your mates.
If this is you, we should definitely talk.
We are looking for an experienced Client Director to join our award-winning team, working across our portfolio of clients.
You will be responsible for leading a small portfolio of accounts to drive strategic development across SEO, paid media, content and PR. Central to the role is acting both as strategic client counsel and managing work through successfully to ensure great results, client satisfaction and commercial growth.
The ideal candidate:
- You have at least 5 years’ hands-on experience, either client or agency side, working with big brands – retail/travel experience is a bonus
- You have broad experience of managing digital marketing projects and expert knowledge of SEO, paid media, content and PR
- You are a strong and confident communicator with very strong influencing and negotiation skills
- You’re at home liaising with clients and representing clients at big inter-agency meetings and enjoy challenging boardroom conversation
- You have strong commercial acumen with strong financial management
- You’re able to project manage a team with diverse skillsets effectively
- You have a challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking in digital marketing
- You have experience of delivering innovative and creative campaigns
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
- You have excellent analytical, numerical and excel skills
- You’re the person everyone wants to have ‘on their team’
- Commercial ownership of a number of client accounts across our portfolio
- Ownership of all aspects of client servicing, project management, satisfaction, growth and development for your clients
- Work with the client (and our team) to develop client strategies that put them ahead of their competitors, continually adapting to the changing media environment and utilising new innovations as appropriate
- Use your digital marketing experience to challenge (and upskill as necessary) all those around you in their approach
- Motivate and lead the team to deliver high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award winning results
- Support new business initiatives with drive and enthusiasm
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships beyond the key marketing contacts
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
We offer you an unrivalled working environment and a great company culture:
- Monthly ‘Propel Days’, 12 days each year for you to grow in your professional and personal development and become a better version of yourself
- Award winning ‘Academy’ for internal training and progression
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised massage, ride to work scheme
- Private health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Five minutes from the beach!
- And loads more…
Don’t just take our word for it:
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 20 UK workplace for the last 7 years by the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Institute.
98% surveyed by GPTW said: “I would say this is a great place to work.”
A competitive salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a profit share bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
How to apply
Send your CV outlining why you fit the bill. What makes you a stunning client director and colleague? Please also include your current salary
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.