We are looking for a Technical SEO Consultant with at least 2 years experience, who is looking to join the award-winning team here at Propellernet.
Propellernet is a place where all people are celebrated and welcome, regardless of their age, disability, gender, lived experience, neurodiversity, race, religion, sexual orientation or social class.
As part of one of our core teams, you’ll be responsible for implementing and supporting SEO activity across a number of clients, whilst gaining a deeper understanding of SEO through a combination of training, self-learning and hands on experience.
Your day-to-day activity will include:
- Conducting keyword research and analysis
- Conducting in-depth technical audits to find SEO issues and opportunities, and put together recommendations on how to fix them
- Reporting on the impact of SEO activity, drawing insights from the results and presenting analysis and recommendations
- Contributing to the planning, prioritisation and delivery of high-quality recommendations – anything from site speed recommendations to helping with complex site migrations
- Contributing to the iterative improvement to our processes and approach
- An SEO enthusiast helping to spread knowledge of the subject within the agency and externally
- Curious, a self-starter who seeks to stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends
- Doing great work through client results and knowledge sharing
- Being proactive in identifying and responding to potential issues on clients’ websites
- Pitching in with other duties as they arise
- At least 2 years’ experience of technical SEO in a similar role.
- Enthusiasm for and a desire to learn more about SEO
- Detail focused with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong and confident written and spoken communicator, the ability to consult with and present to clients at all levels
- You enjoy staying up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- You’ll be comfortable with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console and Screaming Frog
- Experience with recommending technical and content optimisations
- Quality orientated, takes pride in producing excellent work
Our working policy is ‘work where you do your best work’, whether that’s in the office, at home, in a café or on a beach. We’re interested in the quality of the work you produce, not where you are while you’re doing it.
Our office is based in the city centre of Brighton with a view of Brighton Pavilion and a one minute walk from the beach. It’s set up with hot desks so that anyone who wants to work in the office can.
You’d be expected to travel to client or team meetings from time to time, and if you aren’t Brighton based, we do expect you to join your team a few times a month in office for face-to-face training and catch ups – zoom is great but it’s nice to hang out in person every now and then too!
Salary: £30–40K dependent on experience
Start Date: August 2022 (dependent on notice period)
Deadline for applications: 13/06/22
- Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Bupa Health cash plan
- £1k per employee Learning & Development fund: conference tickets, training courses, speaker events… you choose!
- Enhanced People Policies (self-care fund to spend on your own wellbeing, Sanctus Coaching, WFH grant to set up your home office, enhanced maternity and paternity leave)
- B Corp Certified Business
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a perfect fit for this role to [email protected]
Applications are being accepted immediately. Interviews will begin after the closing date of Mon 13th June.
No agencies please.