Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who have also been awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK seven years in a row?
Some of our other benefits include: Flexible working, health cash plan, pension and unlimited holiday
Interested? Then read on.
Our strategy team is small but integral to virtually everything we do at Propellernet. Our two Directors of Strategy work across our entire client base and with all of our discipline teams, ensuring that we have all the consumer and commercial insight we need to craft the strongest strategies to support our clients in meeting their business goals.
Right now, we’re looking for someone who’s fascinated by people, what they do – and why – to support around audience planning. You’ll be researching our clients’ audiences; digging for insights in a wide range of data, developing audience and content strategies for our clients and writing briefs for your colleagues in the content and PR teams to work with. You could be fresh out of education or a couple of years into your career; we can teach you the ins-and-outs of digital marketing – as long as you bring endless curiosity to the table. If so, we’re committed to developing you into a top strategist!
The right candidate will be a self-starting, strategic thinker who can’t help but question… well, everything really! Our client base spans a huge range of businesses; from sportswear retailers to animal charities, to DIY retailers to hotel chains so you’ll need to be equally curious about runners as you are first time buyers – and all sorts of people in between. Ideally, you’ll have some experience in a discipline like psychology, sociology, journalism, PR or consumer research – and while some digital or marketing experience is a ‘nice to have’, the key thing we’re after is the right mindset.
You needn’t be a whizz at working with complex data sets, but you should be comfortable reading data – both quant and qual, getting stuck into research and presenting the trends, patterns and insights you observe in clear, engaging ways. Everyone at Propellernet is client-facing so, sometimes that’ll mean delivering your work to clients face-to-face (or over Zoom!).
- Support our Director of Strategy in:
- researching and understanding clients’ audiences via a range of research methods including social and search listening
- devising broad and channel-specific strategies that help clients to meet their goals
- pulling together clear, concise decks which tell strong and interesting stories based on the insights you find and the strategies you create
- working on initiatives around searchlistening.com – from writing blog content to (eventually!) delivering training and research projects
- Attend client meetings, building strong relationships with stakeholders and always being interested in and aware of what’s going on in their world
- Play a supporting role in new business pitches as and when required
- Create blog posts and other marketing content for the agency
- An inquisitive, curious, problem solver who’s full of initiative, fascinated by people and excited about the idea of researching – and communicating with – a wide range of audiences
- A strategic thinker and a great communicator
- Able to craft presentations that will engage key stakeholders and clearly land key findings and recommendations
- Fresh out of education or a few years into your career – you’re excited about starting a career in strategy and planning and have a desire to learn and progress
- You ideally have some experience in journalism/PR or psychology/sociology. Digital/marketing experience is a ‘nice to have’ but not essential by any means
- First class written and verbal skills with an attention to detail
- A self-starting, completer-finisher who sees projects through to the end
- Whether introvert or extrovert, you’re a people person who can forge great relationships with clients and collaborate with colleagues
- An independent thinker who enjoys chewing over problems and can voice opinions with confidence
- Able to juggle multiple projects and take decisions in a fast-paced environment
A competitive salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
We also offer a health cash plan and pension plan.
How To apply
Drop us an email to [email protected].
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.