You are an experienced Account Director or Client Partner.
You are full of knowledge, curiosity and energy for all things digital – from strategy through to delivery of SEO, paid media, content and PR.
You’re looking for a new, rewarding challenge in your career at one of the best places to work in the UK.
If this is you, we should definitely talk.
We are looking for an experienced Account Director or Client Partner to join our award-winning team, working across our client portfolio.
You will be responsible for leading a portfolio of accounts to drive strategic growth across SEO, paid media, content and PR. You’ll share your knowledge and experience with all those around you to upskill wherever necessary. Central to the role is acting both as strategic client counsel and managing work through successfully to ensure great results, client satisfaction and commercial growth.
The ideal candidate
- You have at least 7/8 years’ hands-on experience, either client or agency side, working with big brands – Ecommerce experience is a big bonus
- You have broad experience of managing digital marketing projects and expert knowledge of SEO, paid media, content and digital PR
- You are a confident communicator with proven influencing and negotiation skills
- You’re at home liaising with clients and representing clients at inter-agency meetings – giving strategic counsel for best results
- You have strong commercial acumen and financial management and are able to create and manage complex budgets
- You’re able to project manage a team with diverse skillsets effectively
- You have a challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking in digital marketing
- You have experience of delivering innovative and creative campaigns
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
- You enjoy creating genuine working relationships with clients that create trust and growth
- Commercial ownership of 6 to 7 client accounts of different sizes – they will be single or multi-channel
- Ownership of all aspects of client servicing, project management, satisfaction, growth and development for your clients – extremely organised
- Work with the client (and our team) to develop client strategies that put them ahead of their competitors, continually adapting to the changing media environment and utilising new innovations as appropriate
- Use your digital marketing experience to challenge (and upskill as necessary) all those around you in their approach
- Motivate and lead the team to deliver high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award-winning results
- Support new business initiatives with drive and enthusiasm
- Deliver against forecast targets for individual clients, working proactively to achieve them
- Play an active role to strive for continual improvement in the way we service and deliver to our clients, proactively making suggestions as appropriate
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships beyond the key marketing contacts
- Demonstrate the ability to be on the pulse of culture and technology
We’re a progressive, genuine and very conscious business with three pillars of success – People, Profit and Planet.
We have an incredible culture that has been nurtured for years. We’re not solely focused on creating profit for shareholders. That’s important of course, but our initiatives around being a progressive, people first and carbon positive workforce are equally important
We offer you an unrivalled working environment with a few of our many great perks listed here:
- Unlimited holiday
- Regular time out for your own personal development to become a better version of yourself
- Remote first, flexible working hours
- Ride to work scheme & Free Brighton Bike hire
- Private Bupa health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- £25 /month working-from-home costs support
- When we’re in the office, we’re five minutes from the beach!
- We’re committed to offsetting our emissions – everyone has their own forest being planted around the world starting with 250 trees each!
Don’t just take our word for it; we hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 20 UK workplace for the last 7 years by the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Institute.
98% surveyed by GPTW said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus based on hitting company targets.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering email outlining why you fit the bill. What makes you a stunning client partner and colleague? Please also include your current salary
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.