Technical SEO consultant
We are looking for a Technical SEO Consultant to join our award-winning team, working across our portfolio of Lifestyle clients.
In addition to hands-on client management, you will work closely with Creative, PR and Paid Media teams to implement integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- To excel in technical service delivery ensuring great results and facilitating knowledge share
- To be a company role model, regularly sharing best practice with the wider agency and mentoring and developing more junior consultants
- To take ownership of the quality of your technical recommendations, ensuring our quality control process is followed and anything that leaves the agency is of excellent quality
- To harness your analytical skills to delight, retain and grow your client portfolio
- To work with Account Directors to understand forecast targets for individual clients, working proactively to achieve them
- To delight and retain clients through great relationships with clients and developers
- To generate high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award winning results
- To demonstrate the ability to be on the pulse of culture and technology
- To be extremely well organised
- To support the PR team, new business pitches and agency wide initiatives with a strong ‘can do’ attitude
- At least 2 years’ hands-on experience in managing technical SEO campaigns and delivering quality technical recommendations to a range of clients
- Varied experience in all aspects of technical SEO including mobile, App indexation, JSON LD, Schema, International and working with large ecommerce websites across a range of platforms
- Have a challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- A strong and confident written and spoken communicator
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and work with the wider team to deliver innovative creative campaigns
- Understanding/experience with paid media would be beneficial, but not a requirement
- Foreign language skills a benefit but not a requirement
Fun, perks & other cool stuff:
Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment in the local area. Among our many perks are subsidised massage and Pilates classes, as well as a dedicated health and wellbeing fund so that we can reward our hard work with amazing events.
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing – the first ever company to win the award with less than 1,000 employees and were named a top 10 UK workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by Great Places To Work.
Our offices in the centre of Brighton are fully kitted out to provide inspiring spaces for collaborative working, as well as quiet rooms for tasks that require more concentrated focus.
We also have a firm focus on excellence and best-practice, both for our team and our clients so you can expect to receive (and deliver) some best practice knowledge share through the Propellernet Academy. To facilitate personal development, new practices and creativity, every employee is entitled to a Propel Day each month – a full day that they can use to learn about or innovate around a topic that is of interest to them.
Career development is well mapped-out and a Propellernet employee can expect to progress through the business based on individual performance, not tenure. So if you're really good you could experience swift career progression with us.
We reward our great employees with a good market level salary plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
We also offer a health cash plan and pension plan.
How to apply:
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agency enquires please! Thank you.