Senior Paid Media Consultant
We are looking for an experienced Senior Paid Media Consultant to join our award-winning team, working across our portfolio of travel and leisure clients. You’re likely to be a senior search or biddable manager looking for an opportunity to manage a team delivering a range of paid media services.
You will be responsible for leading your portfolio of accounts to drive paid media strategy, innovation and commercial growth.
- Strategic ownership of a group of accounts, predominantly within the travel sector
- Motivate the team to deliver high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award winning results
- Work closely with the Paid Media Director to constantly evolve and drive our paid media offering by:
- Developing creative ideas and tactics for paid media
- Forming connections between paid and earned media
- Taking an entrepreneurial, test and learn approach
- Gaining the client’s confidence in new ways of working
Management of junior team members as required
- Support new business initiatives with drive and enthusiasm
- Deliver against forecast targets for individual clients, working proactively to achieve them
- Be an evangelist for paid media in the agency
- Lead and contribute to regular client update calls and meetings
- Demonstrate the ability to be on the pulse of culture and technology
- Make life better through client impact & proactively knowledge sharing
- You should have at least five years’ hands-on experience in managing campaigns across paid media platforms including Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter
- You are likely to be an established Senior Search Manager or Search Manager looking for a step up.
- Youa are experienced in social advertising through Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn platforms
- Youa are a strong and confident written and spoken communicator: the ability to consult with and present to clients at all levels
- You have the enthusiasm and desire to learn and deliver innovative and creative campaigns
- Understanding/experience with SEO beneficial but not a must
- You are an analytics heavyweight with the ability to test and learn, highlight successes and unpick issues with a view to making well informed recommendations
- You have a challenging and enquiring mind, with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with the latest thinking, in search and the wider context
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
Fun, perks & other cool stuff:
Think you might fit the bill? Then here’s a little bit about what life is like at Propellernet.
We offer you an unrivalled working environment and a great company culture (no, really). We’ve received the Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing, and we were named a top 10 UK workplace in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
Most recently, 90 percent of the agency team was surveyed by Great Places To Work and 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
The ‘perks’ of working here regularly feature in articles on the subject (The Guardian, for example). We also put 5 per cent of company profits into a health and wellbeing fund that we collectively decide how to spend. And each person here is entitled to a paid sabbaticals after five years’ service.
However, we don’t really think of any of these things as perks; instead, we believe that combining individual and collective ambitions into a single vision is a more powerful, more meaningful way to run a business.
On a day-to-day basis, our Academy, which includes everything from weekly updates from channel experts to training sessions on storytelling and improvisation training, has become part of the glue that holds everything together.
What’s more, every person in the agency has 12 ‘Propel Days’ a year, which are days to propel yourself forwards, professionally and personally. That’s why we’ve also picked up BrandRepublic and Marketing Agencies Association (MAA) Best Awards for how we develop our agency talent.
We reward our employees with a good, competitive market level salary
How to apply:
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agency enquires please! Thank you.