Propellernet nominated seven times for European Search Awards 2014
We’re planning a business trip to Iceland!
The shortlists for the European Search Awards 2014 have been announced and we’re shortlisted seven times across five award categories:
- Best Use of Search - Travel and Leisure - Putting Forest Holidays on the map for UK Holiday
- Best Use of PR in a search campaign - Using PR to wrap-up SEO for Waitrose.com at Christmas
- Best Use of PR in a search campaign - Getting SportsShoes.com into shape with targeted online PR for SEO
- Best SEO Campaign - Bringing up Kiddicare’s SEO
- Best Agency
- Young Search Professional - Stephanie Sheehan
- Young Search Professional - James Miller
You can see the full shortlist here.
We were shortlisted eight times in 2013, picking up three awards, including Best Agency, which we were incredibly proud to win, but also:
- Best Pan European Campaign - Pan-European Consolidation for McArthurGlen Group
- Young Search Professional - Sophie Coley
Please keep your fingers crossed that we’re as successful this time around!
Our managing director, Nikki Gatenby, had this to say:
“We won 12 awards in total last year, including Best Agency at both the European and UK Search Awards, and were highly commended for three others, so we’re going to have a hard time topping this in 2014, but what a wonderful way to start the year.
“The nominations based on client work reflect the fantastic results we’re delivering on a day-to-day basis while the shortlisting of James and Steph confirms that we are continuing to develop shining stars.
“Good luck to all the other nominees; we’re looking to forward to seeing everyone in Reykjavík.”