We are looking for an experienced Programme or Project Manager to join our award-winning team, working on our largest client.
You will be responsible for managing all the work on this account, primarily paid media strategy, planning and delivering, but also covering SEO work. You will be the heartbeat of the team, acting as the gatekeeper for all project tasks, liaising with the client, with support of the Client Partner, to prioritise all our work appropriately to ensure effective and efficient delivery. You’ll absorb all the client requests from multiple international markets and ensure that the appropriate balance is found between longer-term strategic thinking and short-term campaign-related tasks, maintaining profitability throughout.
You will have the freedom to suggest the most appropriate project management tools to manage the project most effectively and to put in place the optimum processes for efficient delivery.
- Ownership of all planning and delivery for our largest account
- Management of the overall plan and tasks
- Selection of appropriate project management tools for the team to use
- Running daily team scrums
- Liaising with each team member to brief tasks, evaluate progress and mitigate any risks or issues
- Effective solution-focused client communication
- Alongside the Client Partner, motivate and lead the team to deliver high impact work, developed and delivered against client strategy, to drive award winning results
- Weekly resource planning, collaborating with the Resource Manager
- Deliver to profitability targets
- Play an active role within the Client Services team helping Client Partners to incorporate best practice Project Management techniques where appropriate
- Positively represent the company, developing relationships with the appropriate stakeholders in multiple international markets
- Make life better through best practice delivery and proactive knowledge sharing
- You have at least 6 years hands-on digital project management experience, agency side, working with established brands in retail or fashion experience is a bonus
- You have experience of managing paid media projects
- You are a strong and confident communicator
- You have worked with clients or media agencies on delivery of media plans
- You’re used to dealing with large numbers of stakeholders and assimilating all requests into an overall plan
- You have strong commercial acumen with rigourous financial management
- You’re able to project manage a team with diverse skillsets effectively
- You remain upbeat, even under pressure
- You’re incredibly organised
- You help get the very best out of every team member through clear and effective briefings
- You have experience of delivering innovative and creative campaigns
- You embrace change and the challenge that comes with it
Fun, perks & other cool stuff:
We offer you an unrivalled working environment and a great company culture:
- Monthly “Propel Days” – 12 days each year for you to grow in your professional and personal development
- Award winning Academy for internal training and progression
- Subsidised massage and pilates
- Ride to work scheme
- Paid months’ sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Private health cash plan
- Contributory pension
- Five minutes from the beach!
Don’t just take our word for it
We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 20 UK workplace for the last 5 years by the Great Places to Work (GPTW) Institute. 98% surveyed by GPTW said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a profit share bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
How to apply:
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruitment agency enquires please! Thank you.