Would you like to join a multi-award-winning agency who has won UK & EU Search Awards, Drum, PRCA Dare, PR Moment, Chip Shop and Sabre Awards as well as being awarded top 15 Best Place to Work in the UK five years in a row?
If the answer is yes! As well as our core agency, you could be involved in our incubator start-ups; from our technology business at CoverageBook, to Crafted Crate (yes! We brew our own beer!), to starring in Red Stars or roaming with elephants at Namibia 365.
We’re a company who commit to investing in your career and wellbeing with 5% of profits every month going into Health and Wellbeing initiatives. Some of our other benefits include: Flexible working; an additional 3 extra days leave upon your work anniversaries (up to 28 days); paid month sabbatical; 12 days a year to use for whatever you like to help you become the best version of yourself, legendary summer and Christmas parties.
- You’ll lead the vision, management and growth of the Paid Media department, coaching and developing a multi-disciplinary team
- You’ll work closely with our Paid Media Strategy Director in the formulation and delivery of our overall paid media strategy, identifying efficiencies and areas to improve our margin to support our growth ambitions
- You’ll lead and deliver forward thinking and innovative paid media strategies across a great group of clients in retail, fashion and travel sectors
- This high-profile role will have influence across the whole organisation and requires excellent communication, stakeholder management and leadership skills
- Lead and manage an innovative paid media strategy across PPC, Social and display, ensure alignment with wider digital and other marketing disciplines
- Set the paid media strategy for selected clients and communicate it effectively to key stakeholders. Oversee paid media delivery and critically appraise it
- Take a place on the paid media leadership team working with the Paid Media Strategy Director and Senior Consultants to develop our products and services
- Optimise and sign off on client deliverables such as reports, presentations and forecasts
- Support new business initiatives, attending and leading in pitches to win more Paid Media and full-service clients
- Act as our Subject Matter Expert and digital ambassador; you’ll have your finger on the pulse of industry developments and best practice and ensure we drive continuous improvements
- Be responsible for the ongoing testing and optimisation of all paid media activities across search, shopping and programmatic display
- Produce and communicate reports to the wider business to ensure awareness of performance trends
- You’ll highlight areas of improvement or training needs through regular one to ones with your team and ensure their objectives meet departmental and organisation goals
- Lead your team by example – be passionate, motivating and inspiring
- Pitching in with any other responsibilities as they arise
We are looking to an experienced practitioner to inspire and guide our team of consultants. You will have:
- At least seven years’ paid media experience, preferably in an online agency environment
- An inquisitive attitude with a solution orientated mindset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about paid media with an analytical mind-set and experience of working with large data sets
- A love of line management and the development of your team
- A history of setting winning cross-channel strategies
- A strong background in pitching and up-selling paid media services
- An excellent and confident written and spoken communicator, able to consult and gain trust with clients of all levels, leading and developing strong relationships
- Experienced innovator and leader with a proven track record of delivery
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
- Propellernet provides an unrivalled working environment and standout culture.
- We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing and were named a top 15 UK Best Workplace for the last 5 years by the Great Places To Work (GPTW) Institute.
- Ninety percent of the agency team was surveyed last time by GPTW and 100% of those surveyed said: “Taking everything into account I would say this is a great place to work.”
- We have previously won awards for our office environment and have redeveloped our floors to be an outstanding area to work and play.
- Our ‘perks’ (if that’s what you want to call them) regularly feature in articles on the subject (see, for example http://www.theguardian.com/careers/2016/feb/11/from-pets-to-prizes-the-worlds-coolest-workplace-perks) but we don’t like to think of them as ‘perks’; we believe that by connecting our team’s dreams to the success of the business we are more powerful.
- So, it’s not about putting 5% of company profits into a health and wellbeing fund that we collectively decide how to spend, or providing paid sabbaticals after five years’ service (all things we do); it’s about achieving our individual and collective ambitions together.
- On a day-to-day basis, our Academy, which includes everything from weekly updates, to training sessions on storytelling and improvisation training, has become the glue that holds everything together; in addition, every person in the agency gets 12 ‘Propel Days’ a year – 12 days to propel themselves forward, professionally and personally.
- Our people have won the Young Search Professional of the Year award at the European Search Awards twice (and been shortlisted another two times) and we’ve also picked up BrandRepublic and MAA Best Awards for how we develop our agency talent.
A good salary (dependent on experience) is available for this role, plus a bonus scheme based on hitting company targets.
We also offer a health cash plan and pension plan.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strictly no recruitment agency enquiries please! Thank you.