You’ll be working with a great group of clients across the retail, fashion and travel sectors and leading a team of consultants driving market beating results through innovative campaigns. As Paid Search Director, you will play a leading role within our paid media team driving paid media strategy, innovation and commercial growth as well as growing the team and developing skills and competencies.
- Lead paid media strategy across Paid Search, Paid Social and Display ensuring alignment with wider digital and other marketing
- Set the paid media strategy for selected clients and communicate it effectively to clients. Oversee paid media strategy / critically appraise it on others
- Guide and mentor your team to drive excellent performance for clients
- Work with your team to prepare client-ready output to a high quality
- Receive and respond to client briefs, working with your team and agency partners to respond
- Optimise and sign off on client deliverables such as reports, presentations and forecasts
- Work closely with Account Directors to develop client relationships and agency commercials
- Lead by example displaying excellent attitude and producing high quality work
- Take a place on the paid media leadership team working with the Head of Paid Media and Senior Consultants to develop our products and services
- Drive innovation across the team helping consultants to implementing new ideas and techniques
- Line manage a group of paid media consultants taking an interest in their professional development
- Support new business initiatives, attending and leading in pitches to win more Paid Media and full-service clients
- Be an ambassador for paid media in the agency
We are looking to an experienced practitioner to inspire and guide our team of consultants. You will have:
- At least seven years paid media experience, preferably in an agency environment
- An inquisitive attitude with strong attention to detail and the ability to work with large sets of data
- Line management experience with examples of mentoring and team development
- A history of setting winning cross-channel strategies
- A strong background in pitching and up selling paid media services
- An excellent and confident written and spoken communicator, able to consult and gain trust with clients of all levels, leading and developing strong relationships.
Fun, perks and other cool stuff
We offer you an unrivalled working environment and a great company culture:
- 12 monthly ‘Propel Days’ to push professional and personal development
- Award winning ‘Academy’ for internal training and progression
- Private health cash plan
- Subsidised massage, yoga, pilates
- Ride to work scheme
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service
- Five minutes from the beach!
Don’t just take our word for it:
- We hold an Investors in People Award for Health and Wellbeing
- And have been named a Top 10 UK workplace in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Great Places To Work Institute
We reward our employees with a good, competitive, market-level salary.
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering email making sure you include your current salary to email@example.com
Strictly no recruitment agency enquires please! Thank you.