Work, life and dreams
Back in 2013 we introduced 'Dream Balls' and things haven't been the same ever since.
Each of us shared our dreams and we captured one per person (to start with) in 'Dream Balls' held in our 'Dream Machine' (a re-imagined old-fashioned sweet dispenser).
Now, whenever we hit a major target, one ball is drawn at random and we help to make that person's dream come true.
It's our very own 'bucket list business plan'!
- Jim and Steve went to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Alan trekked across Africa on a motorbike.
- Carla took her whole family skiing to celebrate her dad's 60th birthday.
- Mark put on his own sci-fi-rock opera at our alpine festival, Slope-Off.
- Helen and Andy got to renew their vows in front of Elvis in Las Vegas.
We don't know who's next up so watch this space!
But it's also not just about dream balls...
We also offer people paid sabbaticals after they've been with us for five years and also organise regular health and wellbeing events such as Mountain Divas; and all because we know a happy and healthy team is a successful team.